Thursday, March 29, 2012

Music!

So I have realized that most radio stations do not really play that much music in the mornings and afternoons which makes me happy that I have a 12 disc changer in my car. I do love listening to Channel 96.1 in the mornings to listen to Ace & TJ (they are hilarious...if you've never listened to them you should)  on my hour ride to school but on the way home  I always end up listening to CD's. The other day while driving home I realized that I have a very wide range of music in my CD player. So here are the CD's/Artist that I have in there right now and one of the songs I like on the CD:

1. Saving Able- Missisippi Moonshine
2. 3oh3- House Party
3. Down With Webster- Whoa is Me
4. Uncle Kracker- Smile
5. Corey Smith- Carolina, Maybe Next Year ( I really cant decied on just one from him)
6. Bruno Mars- Grenenade
7. Enrique Iglesias- I like it
8. Nickelback- This means war or Bottoms Up
9. Lil Wayne Carter 3- Pretty much any...Ms. Carter, Lollipop etc...
10. Lonely Island- The Creep, Pirates of the Carriabean
11. A mixed CD with country and Rap on it
12. Jake Owen- I'll go anywhere with you

Depending on the mood that I am in I always have something to listen to. So if you have not heard one of the artist you should check them out on youtube you may like them you may not!



"All good music resembles something. Good music stirs by its mysterious resemblance to the objects and feelings which motivated it." -Jean Cocteau

<3 Victoria


No comments:

Post a Comment