Monday, April 2, 2012

Life :)

So this weekend was really good. Friday I went around and put my resume out there and sent my resume to Corporate so hopefully something happens. Saturday I went with my friend shopping for bridesmaids dresses for her wedding :) then went fishing with my boyfriend and his friends which was an experience. I got my car stuck on a hump in the middle of the field and then almost couldnt get out because of the cows. But I have begun to realize that graduation is just around the corner so I have been thinking about things I want to do in my life. So here is a list :)

1. Get a good Job! I want to get a good paying job with my degree so that in the future I will be able to support myself and be able to do the things I want without having to worry.

2. Travel! I want to travel to so many places which is why I want to have a good job, I would like to travel to New York City, Paris, England, and the Bahamas.

3. Get a Jeep! I want to eventually get a Jeep Grand Cherokee and have it painted pink. Which will take money so I need that good paying job.

4. Get my masters degree!

5. Have a family. I do not mean anytime soon because I want to be financially stable meaning that I know I can support myself and kids that I may have. I believe that if you have children then you should think about if you will be able to support them before making the move to have children.

6. Be Happy :) - I want to be happy with who I am and what I have done in life. I want to be with those that make me happy and make memories with :)

“There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
Albert Einstein

<3 Victoria

No comments:

Post a Comment