Tuesday, April 3, 2012

FEARS!

All of us have fears right? Well some of mine are what i would consider normal and some not so normal so here they are and why!

1. Floss! This is one of my not so normal fears. I have always been afraid of floss ever since I can remember. I have really tight teeth and it is so hard to get floss in between them. I am scared that it is going to get stuck and I am not going to be able to get it out. Resulting in me having to go to the dentist and having it taken out. Yes I know I am weird!

2. Mud! It really is not a fear its just I do not like the feel of it and if I have it on me I instantly have to find a way to wash it off. Just the grimmy nasty feeling of it is disgusting.

3. Letting people down! I am afraid that I am going to let those that I love down in some way. I try my hardest to please everyone that is in my life and I hope that I never let them down.

4. Not Succeeding! I am afraid that I will not succeed in my future. I have worked so hard in the past 4 years to get my degree but I am scared that I will not find a job and be able to do the things I want to.


So that is my main fears that I have and most likely I always will (especially the floss lol).

If you want to know anything else or want to tell me yours just leave a comment :)

<3 Victoria



No comments:

Post a Comment